Welcome

Hope you enjoy your visit here on my blog.






Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine (Tim Holtz) Luminary

Valentine is coming up and I wanted to make something special and different using the Tim Holtz's Luminary Die. This is what I came up with after some planning.
 
With the Tim Holtz's Luminary Die, I die cut two sets with brown cardstock and covered it with pattern paper. Then assembled according to instruction. 
 
The next step was figuring what kind of decorations to use. Since the theme is Valentine, how can you not use hearts. I used a heart punch to punch out several hearts and glittered with red sparkles.

Then I wanted to used some flowers (roses?) 
 How about butterfly?
 So the planning begins.....

Figuring out what to put inside caused me a bit of an headache, but finally decided to use a rose. I had some yellow roses that I made, left over from my other project, so I used it for the centre piece. Die cut some leaves and then assembled them together and place the glittered butterfly on top.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment