Welcome

Hope you enjoy your visit here on my blog.






Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mom's out there. Kind of posted this pretty late, but guess it's not such a big deal. So...Today, I spend most of the day with my mom today. Took her out for a nice brunch and then cook dinner, it's not a fancy dinner since i'm not such a good cook at all (and i'm telling the truth).

Here I want to share one of the crafts I made that seems quite suitable for a mother day's gift. It looks like a pot of "mum" ,but actually it's a pot of roses. A pot of flowers for mom.

It's all made of paper, the pot is made from quilling, the rose is made by twisting a strip of paper. I have to say...I lied, it's not all paper, there is actually a styrofoam ball in the centre that holds all the roses together. Otherwise, it's everything else is paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment