Welcome

Hope you enjoy your visit here on my blog.






Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Cards

I have received some stamps from the mail from "The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard" before the start of the long holiday. I was pretty excited to start making something using my new stamps. The stamp set I've used are "Scream4icecream" & "Cake2build", as these are the only stamp set I have. With limited supplies and medium creativity, I came up with these creations. The 3-tier cake i made with embossing each tier to give it some texture. One thing I did with the word "Celebrate" was I stamped it twice with two different colours. Originally I thought it would give it a background highlight, but it turn out looking blurry, which is neat in a way. It can be a technique used to play a trick on the person.

I like the birthday ice cream with the candles, found it quite cute. I even tried to make a wrinkly texture for the ice cream cone. Have you ever received an ice cream as a birthday cake. It's something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment